We can give a turn-key price with shipping included, so there are no add-ons or surprises. Shipping is generally curb side (meaning you will have to get it into your business or home). We can have items delivered inside for an extra fee. If you have any questions or specific requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us @ 866-925-1955. Customers may arrange their own shipping as well.
Booths are most often boxed but sometimes blanket wrapped. Don’t cut your booth with a knife while getting it out of the box. We ship hundreds of dining booths as well as expensive jukeboxes and soda machines, with no problems. However we aren’t the shipping companies, so inspect what you get. In the unlikely event that there is damage to your shipment, the following steps will make the situation easy to resolve:
- When the item arrives, have a sharp knife or cutters at hand to open and examine the goods for damage before the driver leaves. If there is damage, make notes on the freight bill before signing. The freight bill says in fine print “Received in Good Condition unless Noted.” If you do not note damage on the freight bill, we cannot replace the item and you will have to file a claim yourself. We will assist.
- Upon opening your package if you find damage to your item, save all packaging including the carton. Contact us immediately @ 817-572-5012 to arrange for pick-up and replacement of your merchandise, once damage is noted on the freight bill.
Local Deliveries (the red carpet treatment)
If you live within 50 miles of Nostalgia Warehouse, LLC in Arlington, TX, we will arrange delivery and set up for an additional cost. Upstairs and or across un-paved terrain deliveries, will be extra.
- Within 50 mile radius – Call (866) 925-1955 or (817) 572-5012
- Over 50 miles – inquire. We are often in the Lubbock, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Oklahoma areas so we can offer very reasonable red carpet rates for delivery. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residential Deliveries for large items only
Nostalgia Warehouse, LLC is famous for free curb side delivery in 48 states.
Curb side delivery is: A freight company shows up with an 18 wheeler and the driver of the truck. They are only obligated to get it off their trucks. Most all drivers are kind hearted and will help as much as humanly possible without jeopardizing their schedules, jobs, or health. They will not deliver into your home. That is a separate service.
New York City deliveries have a surge charge due to expensive tolls & traffic. We do however love NYC:
- Lift gate fee FREE
- Residential delivery fee FREE
- Inside delivery ranges from $100 – $250. This fee includes placement of your new item at your desired location and removal of freight carton and or pallet.
Truck drivers are not jukebox or soda machine technicians. We encourage customers to phone once an item is in place for quick set up. A jukebox or soda machine takes about 15 minutes once it’s in your desired location.
When the item arrives, have a sharp knife or cutters at hand to open and examine the goods for damage before the driver leaves. If there is damage, make notes on the freight bill before signing. The freight bill says in fine print “Received in Good Condition unless Noted.” If you do not note damage on the freight bill, we cannot replace the item. If you do not make notes on the freight bill you will have to file a claim yourself with our help. All the above stated is for freight company items only and does not apply to Fed Ex Ground shipments. Freight drivers stop at garages or front doors (wherever their pallet jacks won’t roll easily). Our freight companies call before delivery.
Items delivered to a business address with either a loading dock or a forklift is the easiest for freight companies.
Delivery charges vary for international shipments. For delivery information and quotes, call 817-572-5012, fax 817-465-4004 or simply e-mail. Keep in mind international shipments may require import fees. This is the responsibility of the recipient.